Commercial: Norse Projects participates predominantly in this sector and specializes in retail shopping centres, office blocks, hospitals, university buildings, warehouses and other commercial buildings.
- The Lowveld Day Hospital
- Standard Bank Head Office, Nelspruit
- SARS Building
- Rob Ferreira Hospital Tower Block
- BMW dealership
- Warehouses – UTI, Metrofile, Avis, Air Liquide, VR Cargo, Tata and Zebbies
- Ingwe Mall, Malalane
- Riverside Office Park
- University of Mpumalanga
- City Centre Shopping Mall
- The Grove Shopping Centre
- Joint Venture partner in the construction of the Ilanga Mall
Civil Contract Division: This division specialises in concrete structures, reservoirs, dams, water and effluent treatment works, small roads, storm-water and retaining walls.
- White River Sewer Purification Plant
- Pedestrian bridge over the N4 at SAPPI, Ngodwana
- SAPPI Ngodwana and TSB Mill Malalane – where Norse has undertaken extensive civil works, building renovations and new building projects.
- Ngodwana Biomass Project – Civil Works
Housing: Although housing is not our speciality, some large scale residences have been completed.
Concrete Work: With gold mines around the area, Norse has been involved in the heavy concrete works required using our designs, the supply of bases for large crushers and the construction of fully reinforced gold smelting rooms.
The GroupComprises of three companies.
Norse Investment Properties
We have a hands on approach to all aspects of business and work closely together as a team.
Principle aim is to provide quality buildings on time.
Norse Projects (Pty) LimitedBuilding Contracts Division
Norse Projects participates predominantly in the commercial sector while specializing in retail shopping centres, office blocks, hospitals, university buildings, warehouses and other commercial buildings.
Civil Contracts Division
Norse Projects specializes in concrete structures, reservoirs, dams, water treatment works and effluent treatment plants, small roads, storm-water, and retaining walls.
WE PROVIDE IMPRESSIVE SERVICES!
- To deliver a high quality, product on time, every time.
- To create job opportunities and encourage personnel development and job satisfaction.
- To create a stable organisational environment where people are encouraged to participate in decisions that directly affect their daily lives.
- To continually seek new methods of improving quality and standard of work while simultaniously increasing our productivity and efficiency.
- To train our staff and keep abreast with the latest technologies and products.
- To maintain good business ethics by providing the basic rules of conducting our activities in an acceptable manner.
- To become Mpumalanga’s preferred Buildings and Civils contracting company.
- To continue to gain a competitive advantage over our opposition through the delivery of quality buildings on time.
- To continue to expand our market.
- Level 3 Generic
- Building Construction Grading 8GB
- Civil Engineering Grading of 7CE
- Building Construction Grading 6GB